10.0.0.138 is a Private IP address that is assigned to various devices. Along with that, it is also the Default Gateway Address of many networking devices such as modems and routers. It is mostly used by Telstra for their networking devices(Routers/Modem) as a default gateway.
This IP Address can be assigned manually to any device on a local network including smartphones, laptops, tablets, smart TVs etc. Along with that, it the default IP address for many networking devices.
How to login to 10.0.0.138?
To access the admin panel of your router using the 10.0.0.138, follow these steps:
- Open any browser and click on http://10.0.0.138 or type the following in your browser URL bar “10.0.0.138”.
- You will be directed to a login page which will ask you to enter in the username and password for your router. (For most of the routers, the username is Admin and password field is empty/admin). You can also check the default Username/Password for your router.
- After entering in your login credentials, you will be logged in into the admin panel.
- From there you will be able to make different kinds of changes and configure your router/modem for many settings such as Security Options, IP allocation, DNS and many more.
- You can also change the password for your Router as well as your Wi-Fi Connection.
Why can’t I access 10.0.0.138?
- If you are having issues accessing your router’s admin panel through 10.0.0.138 then make sure that you are typing in the correct address.
- Sometimes you may be writing any other IP address such as 10.0.0.1. If you are typing 10.0.0.1 then it may be the reason because you are typing in the wrong IP address.
- An Antivirus Program or Firewall may be blocking your browser to access 10.0.0.138. Check and turn off any such an antivirus program/firewall.