To access the Router Configuration page for your D-Link Router, you need to visit the default gateway address for D-Link Routers. Once you are connected to your D-Link Router, you can visit the D-Link Router Configuration Panel and make the desired changes.
D-Link Router Login
- Connect your PC/Laptop to your D-Link Router via an Ethernet/LAN Cable.
- Once you are connected to D-Link Network, open your Web Browser.
- In the address bar, type in the Default Gateway Address. For D-Link Routers it is http://192.168.0.1.
- Press Enter.
- A login page will appear asking you to enter your D-Link Router Username and Password. Type “admin” in both the username and password field. (Default Username and Password are “admin”)
- You will be logged in to D-Link Router Configuration and will be able to make the desired changes.